Mav is feeding on his own 6 out of 8 times a day. He probably could do the other 2 but Kim can't sleep in a recliner in a 10x10 room that is shared with another baby. Can't wait to get home. Look how good both Kim and little Mav are looking!
Kim looks so so good I need to get down there to see you guys! Seriously let me know if you guys need anything! Mav is so so cute I cant wait for you guys to get home to Cedar!
Kim you and Mav are looking so good, we love seeing the progress of Maverick and knowing that your doing well. Good Luck with everything let us if you need anything.
Kim looks so so good I need to get down there to see you guys! Seriously let me know if you guys need anything! Mav is so so cute I cant wait for you guys to get home to Cedar!
ReplyDeleteKim you and Mav are looking so good, we love seeing the progress of Maverick and knowing that your doing well. Good Luck with everything let us if you need anything.
ReplyDelete